Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
The Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles is an award winning 5-star resort located on the secluded Petite Anse Beach.
The 67 villas and suites, all with private pools, have a range of views over the granite rocks, lush tropical fruit gardens and vibrant turquoise of the Indian Ocean. The views from the hilltop spa are quite stunning; and the treatments are inspired by the varied history of Seychelles, with inspiration from Asia and Europe.
The Resort benefits from amenities including two restaurants, two bars, a gymnasium with state of the art equipment, a fully serviced beach with recreational equipment, a large beach side swimming pool, marine education centre, coral reef restoration project, TropicSurf luxury surf school, dive centre and kid's club as well as 67 luxurious villas and suites nestled in the hillside overlooking the white sand beach of Petite Anse bay.
The resort also incorporates the Four Seasons Private Residences Seychelles featuring 27 award-winning luxurious fully furnished freehold villas. The private residences some of which are available to rent through the hotel, are located on the northern and southern hillside which shoulders the bay.
- 67 villas, including 5 suites.
- Plunge pool in every villa
- Breathtaking white sand beach
- 69 hectares (170 acres) of tropical hillside, creating a tropical amphitheatre with stunning ocean views
- Located in South-west Mahé, the Seychelles’ mainland, with year-round warm climate
- Private island-feel just 30 minutes drive (18km/11miles) from Seychelles Airport
- Nestled into a lush hillside leading down to a white-sand beach.
Awards & Publications
|Hotel fact Sheet
Contact Four Seasons Resort Seychelles