Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is a remote and secluded tropical island resort recently opened as the very first truly 5 star hotel in the outer island Amirantes
On the outer edge of the Indian Ocean’s archipelago, Desroches Island is located among the Amirantes Islands, a 35 minute flight (240 kilometres/150 miles) southwest of Mahé, the capital and largest island in the Seychelles. Boasting 14 kilometres (9 miles) of pristine white-sand beaches, lush coconut groves, crystal clear waters and vibrant coral reefs, the island is a remote and tranquil oasis just five degrees south of the equator.
Featuring 40 exclusive beach suites and 11 private residence villas, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island will be one of the company’s most intimate and exclusive properties. With direct access to unspoiled beaches and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, the Resort’s suites will also feature private plunge pools, tropical gardens and luxurious outdoor living spaces.
- 11 Private residence villas
- 40 Beach suites
- Beachfront property
- Two restaurants and a lounge bar
- Unique lighthouse bar and restaurant
- Salon and spa with five treatment suites, including one for couples
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- World-class fishing and diving
- Castaway Centre for water sports, beach volleyball and recreation
Awards & Publications
Contact Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island