Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti Tanzania
A luxurious retreat within an unspoiled wilderness, Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is set in the center of Africa's best-known wildlife sanctuary. With an active watering hole as its focal point, guests need not even leave the Lodge to enjoy up-close encounters with some of the Serengeti's greatest creatures.
All 77 rooms, including 12 suites with plunge pools and five free-standing villas with infinity pools, offer an intimate connection with nature through open-air terraces that look out to the expansive Plains. The spacious rooms include four-poster beds and are furnished with local textiles and artwork, air-conditioning, and wireless high-speed internet.
- 77 guest rooms, including 12 suites and 5 free standing villas.
- Contemporary African design centred around two-story great house.
- Property includes two active wildlife watering holes for viewing at peak times.
- Located within the Serengeti National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Outdoor infinity pool overlooking an active watering hole frequented by elephants.
Awards & Publications
|Hotel Fact Sheet||Property Website||Tripadvisor|
Contact Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Serengeti National Park